"The Works" - All Inclusive Package
The "Works" is the complete unit. It includes everything you need to get the TrailTail cargo system behind your bike.
Total Weight : 95 lbs
Does not include the bike.
From the start, TrailTail was designed to be a modular system. You can purchase all of the pieces together or separately. If you do not wish to purchase the Fiber Glass Trunk at this time, it can always be purchased at a later time. The TrailTail chassis and trunk bolt pattern has remained the same for 15 years.
The TrailTail Chassis features an oil filled shock, low center of gravity and 13" heavy duty wheel and tire combo to ensure ultimate handling. Because the TrailTail Chassis mounts to any hollow rear axle motorcycle with a single pin, it can easily be attached for carrying cargo or just as easily removed, leaving your bike stock, with no extra attachments.
The TrailTail’s Fiberglass Trunk is outfitted with corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel clasps that compress a rubber gasket seal to make a lockable water proof compartment. With 133 litres of storage area the trunk is extremely versatile.
TrailTail is designed and manufacturer in Canada. With over 15 years of field testing and design adjustments - we are confident that we are the premier manufacturer of single wheel motorcycle trailers.
- The TrailTail chassis is constructed from ASTM A36 (or 44W) steel.
- The skid plate is manufactured using ASTM A36 steel, and is included in the base TrailTail.
- More than fifteen years of testing in the field.
- Carrying Weight : For street use we would recommend not exceeding 100lbs. And for off-road use, we would recommend not exceeding 60lbs.
- All chassis parts are powder coated
- DOT wheel 13" x 3.50"
- DOT tire 130 / 60 - 13" x 18.5" x 70.5"
- All Trail Tail welding is performed by ticketed journeymen at a CWB Certified facility
- Additional facts can be found under our FAQ page.
If you are planning on using the TrailTail off-road or service roads etc. we would strongly recommend purchasing the Non-Sparkling Aluminum Skid Plate. This is an upgraded part. It can be purchased separately or part of your "kit" below.
**If you own a BMW - you may need a U-Joint for mounting.**
You can purchase them here.