All prices shown are usd$
How the world's most versatile single wheel motorcycle trailer came to be.
And what sets us apart from all of the competition.
who we are :
Let us introduce ourselves. We are Terry Cox and Friso Stolk. We are just two old high school buddies that both have a passion for riding and enjoying the outdoors. The idea for the TrailTail was born one late night while camping in Northern BC, in 2001. After hours of rugged terrain and beat up vehicles just to get to the campsite - we were inspired to come up with a better solution to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. The thought of using a motorbike or dirt bike and some sort of cargo trailer was the ideal solution. We knew we would be able to create a storage solution that would withstand the abuse we would put it through. After months of fine tuning, we were able to come up with the first TrailTail; the most versatile single wheel motorcycle trailer in the world.
We call Canada home. The TrailTail cargo trailers are all developed, built and distributed from the Okanagan Valley in BC, Canada. Proudly Canadian Made!
what makes us different :
Every detail on the TrailTail has been meticulously thought out and tested and retested. We are confident that it is the premier single wheel motorcycle trailer on the market. Purchase it once and use it for a lifetime.
Unique Features :
- Light, balanced construction. The chassis and Fiberglass Combo weighs just 95lbs
- Cargo box volume : 133 litres
- Low center of gravity makes pulling it very easy.
- Simple single pin hitch system
- Fibreglass trunk features a rubber gasket seal to make a water proof compartment
- 13” heavy-duty wheel and tire to ensure ultimate handling
- Designed and manufactured in Canada.
* All Trail Tail welding is performed by ticketed journeymen in a CWB Certified facility*
* All Trail Tail parts are powder coated. *