- Straight Hitch Mounting Kit
Straight Hitch Mounting Kit
Some motorcycles cannot attach to the standard TrailTail (TT) mounting system. This would be due to faring or exhaust pipes that interfere with reaching the rear axle, or if the rear axle is not hollow. In this case, a Straight Hitch Mounting Kit can usually be purchased for installation.
You need the receiver installed on your bike. The Straight Hitch Mounting Kit can then attach the TrailTail to your bike. We supply the universal joint, square tubing that slide into the receiver and hitch pin. Please specify the square tubing size, needed to slide into the bike receiver.
A sketch or measurements will be required for;
- Length of square tubing from the TT universal joint.
- Length of square tubing from the receiver.
- Angle that the 2 pieces of tubing will be welded at.
- Hitch Pin hole diameter on the receiver.
- Distance from the front of the square tubing, to the center of the TT hitch pin holes.