TrailTail Chassis - "Only"
From the start, TrailTail was designed to be a modular system. You can purchase all of the pieces together or separately. If you do not wish to purchase the Fiber Glass Trunk at this time, it can always be purchased at a later time. The TrailTail chassis and trunk bolt pattern has remained the same for 15 years.
The TrailTail Chassis features an oil filled shock, low center of gravity and 13" heavy duty wheel and tire combo to ensure ultimate handling. Because the TrailTail Chassis mounts to any hollow rear axle motorcycle with a single pin, it can easily be attached for carrying cargo or just as easily removed, leaving your bike stock, with no extra attachments. TrailTail is designed and manufacturer in Canada. With over 15 years of field testing and design adjustments - we are confident that we are the premier manufacturer of single wheel motorcycle trailers.
- The TrailTail chassis is constructed from ASTM A36 (or 44W) steel.
- The skid plate is manufactured using ASTM A36 steel, and is included in the base TrailTail.
- For off-road use, we highly recommend to add, the Non-Sparking Aluminum Skidplate (6061-T6). This also doubles as greater protection to the TrailTail frame.
- More than fifteen years of testing in the field.
- Carrying Weight : For street use we would recommend not exceeding 100lbs. And for off-road use, we would recommend not exceeding 60lbs.
- Additional facts can be found under our FAQ page.
- DOT wheel 13" x 3.50"
- DOT tire 130 / 60 - 13" Width 18.5" Length 70.5"
- Total Weight 68 lbs (without fiberglass cargo trunk)
* All Trail Tail welding is performed by ticketed journeymen at a CWB Certified facility.. And all parts are powder coated.*
** If you own a BMW - you may require bike mounted trailer hitch (please email us with year and model to check). TrailTail then mates using a universal joint.**
You can purchase them here.